

Alyssa is in fourth grade. She is such a big help around the house and likes to cook. She loves to do little crafts, read, and has a big crush on Jo Jonas. CJ is in second grade. He has such a good little heart. He enjoys playing with his friends, riding his bike, playing Zelda on his Nintendo and likes his pok-e-mon cards. Emma keeps us all going. Every morning this past week she has reminded everyone that her Birthday is coming up! She loves everything princess. It's so cute sometimes, she won't change out of her dress-up shoes, I am a softy and let her wear them to the store and to bed! They are all growing up so fast, but we have fun playing "house" and watching them grow!
9 comments:
I'm so excited you started a blog! You have such a cute little fam! When do I get to watch your kids next? Or, you can just come hang out with me and the kids can play :)
hey,, it looks good.. I'm super proud of you.. You'll get hooked.. I didn't think I would blog either.. especially since we don't have kids but I find myself checking alot (cause I dont' have a life) and finding stuff to post.. Can't wait to see..
This is wonderful you are doing the "blogg" thing. Its a great way to keep in touch with the happenings of family and friends. You are pretty amazing to do all you do...a wife, a MOM, a tech, a student and everything in between. I am proud of you and your terrific little family...Always
so excited you are blogging! your kids are so cute. can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks. you are staying with me right???
I am so glad that little Emma is the household entertainment! I tried to rub off on her the best I could! I am also glad you have a blog since I don't see you a lot anymore and I must confess I cheated on you today. I needed drugs and I went to the Target pharmacy by my house. I promise I will never do it again, it was just so convenient and I needed to be fast. I am so sorry!!
Sabre tooth get more pics up. Jessica and I went to the zoo and when I saw the tiger I thought of you. Sabre tooth tiger. Tell Brian hi. And tell Alyssa her hair is cute short. Stewart & Jessica
I love it Shawna. Call me because your kids answer your cell phone and then don't tell you I called or something or you don't want to talk to me or....
I know you said you wouldn't blog often but you said once a month.. It has been over two.. So you owe me two posts.. this is a joke.. Yours officially gonna get kicked off blogger if you don't post!!
I'm so glad you started a blog and I'm so glad I am such a great blog stalker...ha ha!
Anyways, your kids are so cute. Wow, I can't believe how big they are getting!!!
I look forward to checking in on you guys to see how things are going. Hope to hear from ya soon.
Happy Thanksgiving!! :)
Post a Comment