Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome Home Ty!!!




We are so blessed to have Ty Roger Rushton in our little family! He was born on January 12, 2009 at 9:50pm. Our little champ weighed 6 lbs 1oz. and he was 17 1/2 inches long. He is perfect and healthy and we are so glad to have him home. Our little family is now complete with 4 kids and 2 dogs...what more could anyone ask for. I would like to say thanks again to all of the help we received with meals and everything we sure have appreciated all of the love and support as well!

5 comments:

Amberly said...

Congratulations...he is just adorable!!! What a cute family you have!

Sabrina and BJ said...

I thought I already left a comment on this one.. I've seen this pictures.. They are cute but I decided since your home you need to blog more.. I know I know 4 kids 2 dogs aren't enough in your life you gotta have a blog too..

Emma said...

He is so freaking adorable!! Congrats!!

NoellePratt said...

Congrats.. he is so cute.

Lobdell family said...

YOur kids are adable. I haven't seen you with dark hair before. I like it a lot.