Thursday, May 7, 2009

CJ has endured being poked with needles and having chest x-rays, MRI, ECHO...etc. We finally have a solution to his 3 weeks worth of 103-104. fevers. He has a really nasty case of pneumonia.
But even with all of that he still is able to smile and be witty,
he is always keeping making us laugh.


Alyssa and I headed up to Clear Creek with the Fox Hollow 4th grade. We had so much fun, we slept in bunk beds in a cabin. She was excited to have the top bunk, above her Mother.


Caleb set up the tramp again for the summer and Emma loves to it.
Most mornings before we can start the day, she has to go out and jump on it before breakfast and getting dressed.


We have had so much fun getting to know Ty and watching him grow. I love this stage when babies smile and laugh. I can't believe he is already 4 months old!

No comments: